Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wahhhhhhh :(

I miss my mom and Sydney sooooooo much! I wish that they were here with me but I am  glad that they are in Mexico. Or going there :) Today I was sprucing up the kitchen and I saw my mom's pan that she alway's uses to warm water for coffee in and it is always there because she uses it every day but now she won't be here to use it :( So I dumped it out and put it in the sink to be washed. Then I went out to the living room and saw Sydney's boots and coats sitting there and that made me sad because just yesterday we were playing in the snow taking pics together and now all the snow has melted and its 70 degrees out and Sydney is gone and Mom is too. :( We are going over to my aunt Julie's house to eat tonight and that will be nice :) My dad got his waver for work so thats good :).

- Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment